Tuesday, August 3, 2010


My boy this morning. Look at that HAIR! I know it's too long, but it is SO CUTE!


This morning, we decided to forgo a hike up Cowles Mountain, because we decided we'd visit Grandma today. Instead, we took a "drive" down to Cosmos for a Chai. Axel is a very relaxed driver.


We had a blast at Grandma's. We had a delicious lunch, played outside by the koi pond, walked around and around, and did a little dancing. Axel remembers Grandma and really responds to her! He also really loves Petey Bird.


Axel loves his great grandmother.


video
Two of the most cherished people in my life: A Berry and my grandmother. They are dancing to "All That Jazz." Precious.

video
After Grandma's, we "drove" downtown again, this time with Suraya and Deb. While waiting for a "to-go" sushi, A Berry, walked around downtown.

video

He walked around A LOT!




We ate our sushi on the front porch. I bought Axel a terriyaki bowl, but he preferred my sushi!


Look, Daddy! I love sushi! (Notice the runny nose. I'm taking him in to see if they'll give him a decongestant so our flight to Hawaii Thursday doesn't kill his ears.)


Axel and Suraya played with Axel's new fountain toy during dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment