Tuesday, August 3, 2010


My boy this morning. Look at that HAIR! I know it's too long, but it is SO CUTE!


This morning, we decided to forgo a hike up Cowles Mountain, because we decided we'd visit Grandma today. Instead, we took a "drive" down to Cosmos for a Chai. Axel is a very relaxed driver.


We had a blast at Grandma's. We had a delicious lunch, played outside by the koi pond, walked around and around, and did a little dancing. Axel remembers Grandma and really responds to her! He also really loves Petey Bird.


Axel loves his great grandmother.



Two of the most cherished people in my life: A Berry and my grandmother. They are dancing to "All That Jazz." Precious.


After Grandma's, we "drove" downtown again, this time with Suraya and Deb. While waiting for a "to-go" sushi, A Berry, walked around downtown.



He walked around A LOT!




We ate our sushi on the front porch. I bought Axel a terriyaki bowl, but he preferred my sushi!


Look, Daddy! I love sushi! (Notice the runny nose. I'm taking him in to see if they'll give him a decongestant so our flight to Hawaii Thursday doesn't kill his ears.)


Axel and Suraya played with Axel's new fountain toy during dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment