Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, AxelBerry! We love you!



Lookin' cute. All of these photos are by Kylie Cates.


The boy on his REAL first birthday. You've come a long way, baby!

Happy birthday, my little munchkin. You have made your daddy and me so happy. You have taught me so much this past year about unconditional love, patience, happiness, and joy. I love you with every fiber of my being. I'm so proud of you. Just promise to love me forever and to try not to grow up to0 fast.

I so super love you, baby boy.


Axel loves Auntie and Uncle's mini pool! We went for a dip before cake time.


Swimmy birthday boy.


Mommy and the wet birthday boy.



The birthday boy.


Two cakes. One for him to destroy, and one (the traditional Olson choc. mint chip from BR) for us to eat.


We're having a party Saturday, so he only opened one present today: a wooden car!


Mommy and the birthday boy. We miss you, Daddy!


Cake face.




Axel also got a balloon for his birthday. He loves this shark, and he walked all over with it. How cute is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment