Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just some pics and vids.


Playing in downtown Kailua. These are the first pair of Crocs I bought him. This is also the first pair of shoes he has ever walked in. He didn't like the idea of wearing shoes until a day or two ago, but now he's pretty good in them.


Yesterday at California Pizza Kitchen. Nanananana!



Axel is enjoying watching Kaile twirl around with her pinwheel. Super mission! I don't know what that means, and I didn't ask. We went to Ala Moana Center today, and I bought him his own pinwheel. He loves it. I also bought him some polo shirts for 99 cents (!), a few toys for his impending birthday, and another pair of Crocs...because they had the Croc Bands, which I really, really wanted. They are SO adorable. I wish I'd known they made them in his size; I wouldn't have bought the others. Oh well.




New shoes! Look how cute they are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment