Saturday, July 17, 2010

A fish, a fish, a fishy fish...

He loves the barbel float. He hangs onto it and lets us pull him around. I think we need to buy him one.

Swimmin' with Grandma.

I'm late in posting this fact, but for those who are unaware, the boys and I are in Boise visiting my parents. In August, we are going to Hawaii to see my brother and his family. While we're here, Axel is taking swimming lessons at my mom's neighborhood pool, through the local Y. I think it'll benefit him in Hawaii. Actually, the ocean there is warmer than the pool here, so I think he'll REALLY like Hawaii. He's a total fish, and the instructors say he's the best baby of his young age they've ever had. I guess most babies cling to Mommy and won't do anything that is asked of them. Axel will put his face in, kick, splash, and play. He'll let us pass him from person to person, too. He'll even lie on his back and trust me to keep him afloat. He's awesome. I think we have a future Michael Phelps on our hands...

...Of course, he might skip the Olympics and become a pool boy, instead...

He climbed into the drain by himself...and we COULD NOT keep him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment