Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Favorite Toy



Last week, after more than a month of trying not to, I finally broke down and ordered the HABA Walker Wagon for Axel. It cost a pretty penny, but I think it's worth every cent. Axel crawled all over it and me while I put it together, and once it was assembled, he took off like a shot. I think it will give him the confidence he needs to start walking. When you compare the first video, which documents his first attempt at using it this morning, with the later videos, captured this evening, you can already detect improvement. He's less herky-jerky after using it a handful of times. Of course, I think he's waiting to walk until my mom comes to visit in a couple of weeks. After all, he crawled AND sprouted his first teeth the last time she visited!

[IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING THE VIDEOS, DRAG THE PROGRESS BAR A TINY BIG TO THE RIGHT AFTER YOU HIT "PLAY", AND IT SHOULD START UP. I HAD TROUBLE, MYSELF.]



Brillo overtakes the little driver in this one.



Still getting the hang of it. Either he thinks it's bumper cars, or he needs a breathalyzer...



A pint-sized case of road rage...



An almost flawless down and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment